The other day some teen girls wandered up to our front door. Andrew was channeling his hermit old man personality and wanted them to go away, get away from his front door!. Josh got rid of them and then the boys wanted to know who they were, what they wanted ect. Josh told them that they were raising money for Charity. Mr. Grumps immediately went into " I don't like" mode while Cooper was running all over telling us he "loved chaarites".
We were only paying him mild attention when I realized he was rubbing his tummy in big circles all the while telling us that he loved chaarites, mmmmm chaarites are delicious, mnnnnnnnn" I almost burst when I finally realized that his little head thought we were talking about CHERRIES and being baffled by his brothers oh so obvious distain for Charities Cooper took it upon himself to really stand up for those poor charities and make sure they knew that someone loved them. I really wish I had it on video because there is no way I can capture how fun he was, filled to jumping with excitement and rubbing his tummy in such fast circles, as if the faster he went the higher his chance of actually getting some into his stomach.
He's such a funny kid. Most often he is attempting to be a jokester, poking fun and wanting to get a laugh out of you but he has such a sweet personality and combine that with some quirks and he's just funny without even trying.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.